Wednesday, July 2, 2008

aunt kayes plates!

My aunt kaye sent me these plates and wanted me to paint on them, so i was like ok cool!!! but when i got them i was like crap what if i mess up!!!!!!!!! so like 3 sundays ago i woke up and just started painting... my mom was like " arnt you scared ?" i was like hahah uh to late for that. But then aunt kaye told me that the plates were only a dollar at hobby lobby so i didnt feel bad if i messed up... hah just joking. but i thought they turned out really cute!!!!!! my mom wants to take them from her but i know that wont go over to smooth.......

2 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

i love those plates!! aunt kaye was so proud, i saw a picture of them like 20 mintues after they were done. haha i dont think your mom will be able to pull off stealing them, those plates are the whole reason aunt kaye is driving up there!! haha HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!! i still cant believe almost your whole family has a birthday in a matter of weeks! haha

Kelsie said...

those plates are way too cute. i think i need to put in a order for a few of those.weeeooowe.or maybe ill just steal them from my mom! ha! tell the fam i said your all old! ha just kidding tell them i said happy birthday and i love them and i miss them.