Sunday, November 30, 2008

segways....kickball... food!!

So segways are the funnest ( is that a word) things EVER.... my aunt bobe had them at her house for the week, we were on those like all day. My mom was the funnest to watch because she was so scared at first but then she got the hang of it... except the turning part... she was so stiff when she would turn( i didnt think you could be stiff on those things, but my mom made it happen).

A bunch on my cousins and uncle john went and played kickball on thanksgiving morning, it was so fun my team won the money!!!! Our thanksgiving was so fun.. LOTS OF FOOD and pies and family. And of coarse i was sick after because i ate way to much but thats what i do every year.... i should have learned by now not to eat so much but i cant help it the food is so GOOD! and grandma red makes the best pies ever!!! So... o well ill try next year :)
































( thats my racing face)

2 comments:

Sasha said...

I wish i had a motorized scooter you lucky people you!

Kaye said...

We had a great time! I miss you sooo much and love you too! You girls are so beautiful!