Friday, December 19, 2008

fun faces...

ok so this first picture isn't funny because luke just had nose surgery and so he has to wear that under his nose for like a week and a half. but i thought i would just add it just because.


this is luke shaking his face really hard

luke and chase shaking there heads back and forth... ( this is so funny)

this is my cousins kid, he is so cute he wanted to do a funny face instead of smiling

this is my bro riley and me... he was making me laugh so hard so i look just as goofy as he does.

3 comments:

Kelsie said...

HAHAH i was laughing so hard when i saw this. i dont know if its cuz its late... or its just funny. but it made me laugh.
p.s. we miss you down huurr. and why did puke the luke get nose surgery?

Alexa Mae said...

i love it!!! soooo funny!!! your pics are always so good. we miss you guys! but we will see ya soon!

Sierra said...

I love your fam! They are so crazy... when is the big day for Riley?