Tuesday, September 1, 2009

little update

Well, my baby bump has GROWN... alot!! Its crazy i swear it changed over night. One day i woke up and was like wow....and my mom even noticed. I think my little girlie had a growth spurt and grew 3 inches and 1 pound haha!! Ill get some pictures up soon, i have a few from like 3 weeks so you can see the difference and the growth!

And school started, chase is busy with school and work and of coarse the gym! I havent been to the gym in like 3 months, i just go on walks and swim at my parents now, i just have no motivation to drive all the way to the gym and i have a good excuse right? And Iv started driving the cute kidos on the bus! First week down and only a million more to go :)

And..... the search for a house is still going on, the house we were looking at and going to get kinda fell through. And i found a few houses in the valley that we are going to look at and hopefully we get one of them!!! SOON!!!! wish us luck...

2 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

Hails! I misss you so much. I wish I was there to watch your cute little belly grow. Post some pictures soon! I love you cakers!!!

Sierra said...

Good luck with everything :-)