Thursday, January 14, 2010

Picture over load!

I just took this picture like 5 min ago...she just got done eating
she was a happy baby!

Getting burped by my mom



haha i love this pic


not her first smile but one of the first ones i got on camera


This pic is a ring my mom got me, its her Birthstone
( this ring is tiny, it a pinky ring)


This was on christmas day, her and papa


Love those lips!

getting burped again

The lady that was my aide on the bus made these booties soooo cute

sleepin , Christmas Eve

Preslee and daddy just wakin up


Preslee hates head bands and bows .... this one lasted
about maybe 15 min, she wouldn't stop crying, so i
look it off and she started to smile .....hey shes the boss

I love this picture her face is soooo funny, this was right when
i put her head band on.... she wasn't sure what to think yet

7 comments:

Sierra said...

When I have kids, they better just learn to like hairbows! I hope they have lots of hair like hers too :-) What an angel!

Austin & Shawnee said...

She is so beautiful....and you guys make such cute parents!

Alyssa said...

She is such a sweetheart!! Congrats you two....she makes me want another one!

Steph and Brady said...

Oh she is so cute! I love that smile and her hair!

Jared & Shanee said...

She is such a cutie! Congatulations to you two. How fun. I love all the sweet pictures.

Brandon and Teresa R said...

what a sweet little face! I see a lot of Chase in her, I still need to come see her!

Tynel Jarnagin said...

Hailee-She is so beautiful! I'm glad you are all doing well!