Monday, February 1, 2010

2 months!

my little girl is already 2 months old!!! Its crazy how fast it goes. She has now grown out of a few of her newborn clothes that were HugE on her when she was born now she makes them look like they are for dolls. She smiles so easy now and she loves to smile mostly right when she wakes up in the morning. She sleeps through the night like a champ! ( so glad) She has her 2 month Dr. Appt on the 4th hopefully she can get her shots, she has a little cold not to bad but just crossing my fingers that is doesn't get any worse.

4 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

she is so beautiful hails! she looks just like you! i can't wait to meet her! are you guys coming down this year?

Tynel Jarnagin said...

Oh, she's adorable! It is amazing how quickly they grow up! Love the smile...

Brandon and Teresa R said...

okay, I know I'm terrible, but I haven't even seen her, and it's no one's fault but mine!!!! I'll be in touch, please don't hate me! ANd I see so much of Chase in her!! What a cutie!

Hillary Beus said...

Ha ha Hailee oh my heck that bottom pic she looks just like you.. she is so cute!