Monday, May 24, 2010

i lost this



I only had it for 2 days, and just like that ITS MISSING! SOooo alll of saturday we looked, and sunday and now thats all i have done today :( Its weird not having my phone, im not upset because i dont have it i really dont talk on it alot but i do text chase alot so i miss that. But the biggest reason im so upset is because i have allllllot of pictures on my sim card and my other card, i have pics or when me and chase got married and were dating and pics of my prego belly and pics of PRESLEE from birth up to now. And i did have a TON of music on there. Well tomorrow ill be going down to get a new sim card and ill be using my old crappy phone again, but i just know right when i go get a new card ill find my phone. But we have really searched high and low for that dang phone i have NO CLUE where it coud be! DRIVING ME CRAZY

ps
Please stop snowing/raining/hailing thanks :)

3 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

awww man!!! hmmmm....
look in obvious places!! is it in your pocket? haha

hailee said...

hahah i checked my pocket like 4 times

Kelsie said...

That's a bummer! Usually when I can't find mine I'm talking on it. Hehe. Good luck trying to find it! Check sweet P's diaper maybe she's hidding it from you!