Saturday, February 26, 2011

Well.... Preslee can now take her shirt off, im guessing the pants will follow and then the diaper.
She is a little parrot, like yesterday i said come on pres and she says "come on" and then i asked her something and i said yes, no or maybe and she says "maybe" hahah its so cute.
Preslee has been SOOOOO so so so so cranky the past 2 or so weeks and i figured she was teething and well i was right, BUT she has cut 2 top molars and is just about to cut 1 bottom one. Poor girl that cant be fun.....Well there ya go just a little update. CANT WAIT FOR SPRING! this snow is beautiful but im wanting to play outside on the grass and drive with my windows down .... and go to the zoo.

Well on a different note- me and my mom just ordered some more toms this will be 4 pairs. I LOVE THEM! and its such a good cause " one for one"
look at the cute girl!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

what are toms? am i totally out of the loop here?

jenna said...

Hi Hailee, are the ones that you seen at kitchen kneads the doTERRA Oils or different brand? If they are a different brand just make sure they are 100% pure. Al lot of oils have other ingredients in them so you'll want to be careful of that. If you would want to get some doTERRA oils let me know. E-mail me at jt.herzog3@gmail.com and I can let you sample so if you like. So far I have tried a hand full of oils and I have loved them. I love lavendar, peppermint, lemon, and one thats called slim and sassy. It helps speed your metabolism giving you energy. Sorry longest post ever but if your interested let me know. Thanks