Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Potty trained

Yes its true, P has potty trained herself pretty much! I tried to potty train her when she turned 2 in December but with 3 different people watching her while i was at work it was hard to get them all on the same track and so it didnt work out. So I put it on hold until summer and I just put underwear on her and said ok you cant go pee or poop in your undies or it was get alll over. At first she just wanted me to put a diaper on her and so I hid the diapers and said we had no more so she had to pee in the potty and she also got a little treat if she went and it worked! She wakes up dry from naps and during the night she goes pee around 11 or 12 depending on when she goes to sleep and around 6am and then goes back to sleep until 8:30 then will go after breakfast! We went to chases softball game last night and I put her in a pull up just in case and she went potty at the park!!! I was so happy!! She has pretty much done it all on her own because i think she thinks she has too hahah remember i "hid" the diapers :) It has been 2 weeks of only 1 accident so i think that is pretty dang good! GO PRESLEE!


1 comment:

Brandon and Teresa R said...

this is so awesome! I'm so excited, yay!