Tuesday, January 6, 2009

old and new pics...

me and my cousin DALLIN! this was a while ago because
he is all grown up now!!!


hahah I LOVE TIHS, i was havin fun in the booth.
the first pic i was kinda confused about where to look.
The second im being shy, and the rest i just dunno
what im doing.

me when i was just little, i dunno how old i was. but
love my hair!!!!! do you agree?


CHASE, look how cute!!!!! check out his shirt.




This is up in Thyan, its like 20 min away from Jackson Hole,
but that buff. didnt like me by his fence.


Me and bubba!! he is camera shy


Riley, not a happy camper, just had his tonsils out and something
with his nose fixed. So that explains the white mustache .

5 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

that was so much fun! love all the pictures. and love the TMNT shirt. awesome! poor riley. and dallin is so old now...sad.

Ben and Camille said...

cute old pics. i love those things! :)

Sierra said...

I love your random pictures! Ha ha

Kaye said...

Hailee, I love those pics!!! Your baby pics are adorable!!! Riley looks pretty hammered there. Did they give him some good drugs?

Tynel Jarnagin said...

Hailee-
I can still remember when you looked like that! I'm sorry we didn't get to see you when we were in town!