Sunday, January 25, 2009

hair...and shoes

ok so this is me and my dad.... and my old hair. ( my dad is so cute)


ok and this is my new hair... the lady mixed
chocolate brown and honey brown and
a little bit of mahogany brown.

sorry for the pictures, i look sick.. that because
i am very sick with a bad cold and so i just havent
really felt like doing anything and so no makeup

These are my sweet shoes that i made, iv had
them for a year now and they are my favorite!!!
on the shoe on the right... it has my nickname
CAKES on it... and yeah those are my sweet shoes
that i thought i should share with you.

6 comments:

Kaye said...

Your hair is so dang cute!! You are beautiful!!! Anything that you do with your hair looks so good!!

Alexa Mae said...

oh my gosh, your hair looks so good!!! i absolutely love it!! you look gorgeous! and those shoes are awesome.

Sierra said...

Love the hair... and how do you "make" shoes? They are freakin awesome, and I want some :-)

Kelsie said...

i love love love your new hair color! and those kicks aren't too bad either!

Tynel Jarnagin said...

Cute hair!! and very cool shoes. Even feeling sick, you are still beautiful!

Jordan said...

Love the shoes, totally love the hair!! So cute! The color is so cute. Whit says Hi! I told her to get a blog she said "I'd better get the internet first!" I told her that would be a good idea! :)