Monday, February 16, 2009

love

who knew we would fall in love.....



me when i was just a baby!


and my wonderful husband (baby form)


us a little bit older, and a little bit cuter...


chase, fremont basketball. what a stud



and me with my wrinkly shorts because i just didnt fold
my clothes back then i guess, i have no idea. But this is
me, snowcrest basketball, i couldnt find my weber pictures
but thats ok.

so who knew we would fall in love...
and get married!!!!!!!!!
I love my husband so much, he means everything to me!
He is such a great example to me and such a hard worker.
i love him so much and im so glad we have our whole life
to be with each other! love you babe!

5 comments:

Tynel Jarnagin said...

very cute post! lovin the snowcrest bball uniform! Go Snowcrest Skyhawks!

Kaye said...

You have such a baby face now, but you really look young in the snowcrest pic. Your baby pics are so cute. Can't wait to see what your babies will look like!! Love you!!

Sierra said...

So cute! What a small world... it's funny how we all find each other huh?!

Alyssa said...

Aw what a cute couple the two of you make!!

Jordan said...

Oh so cute! I love the baby pictures that is such a cute post for valentines day!