Sunday, March 15, 2009

random cute pictures.

So today we went to chase's cousins (Rachel) homecoming.
It was alot of fun, we went to his grandmas house after and ate
all this yummy food and desserts! And got to see all the family,
it was alot of fun, and i got a few good pictures before my camera died.

This is me and chase leaving his grandmas.

OK this picture is out of place, let me explain.....
i cut off a pair of my sweat pants and i put the part i
was throwing away on my head and my little brother
was like I WANT ONE! hahah so he put one on to, and
i think we could start a new trend. ITS RAD!

XANDER! what a cute kid!!!! he didnt want his picture
taken... but AUNT HAILEE is a meanie and took one
anyways.

this is Enoch (spelling?) SOOOOO cute, LOOK AT THAT HAIR!


Every time i hold him his hungry or sleepy and it usually
turns out me giving him back to his mom or dad within
a min! ..... some day ill get to hold him longer when he isn't hungry
or tired!

5 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

soooo fun!! you are so cute! and those babies are too. i miss ya! and i am loving that new trend. unfortunately we're bringing out our summer clothes.

Brandon and Teresa R said...

oh! so cute! i am still so jealous that you guys changed. That pic is still cute of Xander and Enoch....isn't he just a doll?? It was good to see you yesterday!

Kaye said...

Cute pics! I love the new Sweat hats! They would never go good here in Arizona, but a great idea for you guys. Love you!

Tynel Jarnagin said...

Are you going to trademark the sweatpant hat? I'll have to make one of my own! You guys are too funny!

Jamie said...

this is kyle... that kid has a boat load of hair! how old is he?