Thursday, March 5, 2009

tag

Tag- I'm it!
I have been Tagged,
-Post rules on your blog. Answer the six "8" items.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

8 Favorite TV Shows: Las Vages, extream make over home edition, CSI, The office, ER, so you
think you can dance, Full house, Biggest loser.



8 Things I did yesterday? I went to work, ate breakfast and did laundry, went to the gym, hurried home and went back to work, finished laundry, watched tv, made dinner.


8 Things I look forward to: Breakfast, The gym, brushing my teeth, BED SLEEPING! pay checks, days off, SLEEPING IN, dates with my hubby.

8 Favorite Restaurants: My dads restaurant ( Piccolos), Chilies, Applebees, Goodwood, Cafe Rio or Costa Vida pretty much the same thing, Cheese cake factory, village inn, Dipping pot OH and famous daves.

8 Things on my wish list: A house, i want spring to be here NOW! A cruise... or hawaii, to find a million dollars hahah hahah... haha.. snap out of it hailee.. want to be unsick and want to know whats wrong with me! play soccer again.

I TAG... ALEX, KELSIE, AUNT K, AlYSSA, SIERRA, HILL, JORDAN.

2 comments:

Hillary Beus said...

ha ha your hubby plays x-box non stop then to? I need to start playing after I get the ok from the dr. I told Jess and Nicole we need to get a just for fun team goin with all of us again that would be way fun.. not sure where but we need to for sure

Kelsie said...

DEAL!! this tag should be fun i cant wait to do it... it might take me forever BUT it will get done!