Saturday, October 3, 2009

pictures

Ok well this goes backwards:
This is one of the blankets I made for my little babes
its Minki material and soooo so soft.


This is me 30 weeks


i think im about 27 weeks here

this is 27 weeks also just different days

26 weeks

24 weeks


this is my pups, i just thought she needed to be in this
post because she is just co cute, and she likes to help
me do the laundry. Either she will lay on the warm clothes that i
just fold or she will take the folded clothes and un-fold them for me.
She is so helpful haha

So the baby update: my belly is here!
I feel her move allll the time, and she wakes me up at night with kicks and
her rolling around.
She likes the Rascal Flatts- whenever im listening to them she just goes crazy... thats my girl!
She is going to have the most quilts and blankets then any baby i know!!! 4 from grandma and 3 from me and 2 from great-grandma... all handmade to so thats even better :)
(im actually a little jealous)

6 comments:

Kelsie said...

what the 9 blankies? im jealous! i love the week by week pics your so cute!

hailee said...

oh well thanks kels, yeah like alot of blankets huh....to bad im to big for them i would "borrow" them

Sierra said...

So cute... I love your little belly

Alexa Mae said...

you are sooooo freakin cute hails. i misssss you. you belly is adorable. i cant believe how close you are getting...and yes, im a little jealous too!! only 93% jealous tho...hehe

Alyssa said...

you are still so small!

Jordan said...

Congrats on it being a girl that is aweome!! Cute tummy!