Monday, October 26, 2009

25!!!


So this is late, but on the 18th it was my hubs birthday!!!!!
It was on a Sunday, so Saturday we went to his mom's house after i got off work, and we ate some bread sticks from my dads and then some chicken wings from wing nuts... its so good!! And the wings are baked... so even better right! And then we played the wii(i watched)..... oh my let me just say there was about...... 5 times i almost peed my pants from laughing..oh and it probably doesnt help having kicks to your bladder :)
Then on Sunday we just hung out at home and had one of Chase's favorite dinners that my wonderful mom made! And then some yummy angel food cake( also his fav.)

So... tomorrow ill have a baby update. I go get a ultrasound to see how the babes is doing, and to see if she is growing and to see if she has enough room to grow anymore! SO.... ill update you all tomorrow some time. Oh, on Nov. 3 i plan the C-sec. exciting right!!!!!!!

ALSO im having a baby shower the.... 14 or 15 i cant remember when it is ( im prego) but i just wanted some addresses of ANYONE who would like to come, its going to be a open house and of coarse it will be fun! So please let me know ASAP thanks!

1 comment:

ryan and jessica said...

hi hailee! i totally stalked around and found your blog! i ran into chase a while ago and told him to tell you congratulations! if he didn't, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! i am so excited for you both! how fun! i can't wait to see the little princess! :) keep us posted ok?!!

-ryan and jessica jensen