Tuesday, November 10, 2009

new update again on baby

so today i went to the DR. and we set my C section date for dec. 9.... but he think she will come early like after thanksgiving or the first week of dec. SOOOO we shall see.
All he told me was to be careful on thanksgiving, if i feel any contractions DONT EAT ALOT OF FOOD!!! haha i was like oh dang really ( joking around) and he was like yeah no turkey sorry ... but its ok kuz i dont really like thanksgiving... i like the DAY but not alllll the food makes me sick and i hate feeling super full and gross so i usually dont eat alot... just stuffing and a slice of ham and then a sweet roll. Thats it... boring i know. So yeah back to baby.... she is doing good just chillin in her little space hopefully not getting smashed.

2 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

Yay for Dec. 9th! I hope everything goes well for you! I can't wait to see your sweetheart! Good luck!

Jordan said...

So excited for your baby to get here! I am sorry I am being very bad at blogging so I don't even know how old your comment was but my pediatrician is Dr. Don Watts! He is in So. Ogden I love him! There are actually three Dr.s there and I have used all of them they are all really good. He was my Dr. till I was 18! If you want his info let me know!