Wednesday, November 4, 2009

baby update

so i went to the dr. and i got my H1N1 shot yay! But so i didn't plan the c section this last appointment BUMMER! But i think for sure we will next week.... ( fingers crossed) but the baby looks good im 35 weeks and 3 days along!!!! HOLY COW RIGHT yeah im like wow she could come ANY TIME kuz thats what the dr. told me because of my situation they usually do the c section at 37 weeks and that would be in 2 weeks so .... so........ yeah anytime people anytime!!

4 comments:

Brandon and Teresa R said...

I can't believe it, you guys need to come around more often, I have only seen you like twice whil you've been pregnant! Let me know if I can do anything!

Kelsie said...

YAY! i cant wait for baby Preslee to get here! your so cute keep us updated. loves you!

Steph and Brady said...

Yay! I can't wait to see pictures of the little cutie! I hope everything goes well for you!

Sierra said...

Your situation? Why a c-section so early? I hope everything is ok