Tuesday, June 10, 2008

mothers

My mom is great... but.... when i get on the computer she watches my every move. So im looking at some of my friends blogs, and im trying to fix mine up and every time she walks by she has to stop and say OH who's is this... let me look... OH HOW CUTE... who's is this? ect.. ect... ect... so its taking me FOREVER to do anything... and im starting to get bugged just a little.... But its ok i just need to hid it from her and ill be ok hahah! i love my mom very much!!!

my mom trying to do 2 things at once... ( catching the rocks, and getting her picture taking )

FULL MOON(s)!! left aunt bobe, center MOM, right aunt kaye!

mom doing her form of the zoolander look....

my beautiful mom at my wedding!


This is my mom on the swing at my grandmas, and my little brother pushed her and she didnt like it at all!!!

this is top secret stuff here... so anyone looking at this do not tell my mom!
THANKS!!

1 comment:

Alexa Mae said...

this is an amazing tribute to your mom, who i love so much!! all those pictures are her to a "T". my mom is gonna die when she sees the full moon picture. haha tell your dad he definitely has a green thumb. those flowers are beautiful!!! i love your posts...i miss you guys!!