Thursday, September 4, 2008

I've been tagged!

Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Joys

* going on dates with my husband
* being outside (if its warm)
* finding money in my hoodies or pants

Fears

* losing someone in my family
* really deep scary water... its feaky
* Creepy men(i agree randi)

Goals

* get a house
* get my degree in interior design
* have kids (no rush)

Current obsessions/Collections

* making jewelry
* painting
* buying lots of cereal.....

Facts about myself

* my favorite color is green
* i cant go to sleep until i brush my teeth
* i really like tofu

ok so i get to pick some ppl to tag.... and they are.... (drum roll).... Alex, kelsie,
Alyssa,... thats all i want to tag

No comments: