Monday, January 24, 2011

One of my new years resolutions this year was to not eat candy or desserts ( iv done this before for a whole year) well it's been a month almost and I'm still going strong, I'm not doing this to lose weight I'm doing it because sugar just isn't good for your teeth for your body so that's why in doing it. And on a different note, Preslee did not sleep last night, I felt like I was taking care of a new born again .. My body isn't use to this stuff, but she finally went to sleep while I cuddled her, so it made it worth missing out on 4 hours of sleep

2 comments:

Shanna said...

good for you! sugar is my weakness. maybe we should hang out so you can be a good influence on me.

p.s. i look forward to the days when breymen sleeps through the night. lucky you guys.

RandeeLynn said...

Hey can i get your measurements and your shipping address? I'm almost done with your ear warmer!