Sunday, November 29, 2009

ok well i feel like iv had it.....

So starting about last weekend my back started to hurt, not like a horrible back ache but it felt like i just got done working my back out at the gym type pain, so it was easy to stand. Then during the week it started to get a little worse but just in the morning right when i would wake up and then again at night so it still wasn't bad. Then on friday my back and my hips felt like they were out of place and it was super hard to move and walk and lay or sit so basically anything just killed!!! And then these nice lovely pains started to come whenever she would move...
so last night ( saturday) I decided i would go to a movie with my mom and her friends (last min) and we would go shopping before the movie and then go at 6:30 and i felt pretty dang good because i just got up from relaxing on the couch. So we went shopping and then i started to feel kinda crappy but still good, we get to the movie and im dieing!!! She was moving and wiggling all over inside and everytime she did she would cause a stabbing pains across my body, down my legs, up my back, and this wasnt just like 3 times it was through out the WHOLE movie.... so i was sweaty and just in pain even after she would stop for a little while ( which felt so good when she did) so for like 2 hours of that i was done, i told my mom just to take me to the hospital now but then we both laughed kuz i knew i wasnt having contractions so we would drive up there and then be sent home, BUT i kinda wishe i was having contractions instead of getting nerve damage!!! So on the way home she started up again and i was trying so hard not to let them kill me off but my body was just tiered of it and i just started to cry but that actually made me feel better ( or maybe Preslee could hear me and she felt bad that she was doing that so she stopped? hahaha i wish) but she kept it up until about 1:30 and then i went to bed and sleep way good until 9!!!!!!!! With just maybe a few stabbing pains i was really happy!!! So... i think i can now wait until my due date...... on wednesday!!! yay!!!!

No comments: