Monday, November 30, 2009

2 more days

This is before the baby bump... and ill be taking the final
baby bump picture Wednesday before I go to the
Hospital for my c-section. (and ill be posting it....
as soon as i can)

I went to the Dr. today, I was supposed to go tomorrow but
the yesterday the baby wasn't moving as much as she was
over the weekend so the Dr. wanted to check and make sure everything
was ok, AND it was, and today she is moving like crazy again so
she must of been relaxing all day long which was ok with me because
it made it so i could relax a little better to.
So im still going to the Dr. on wednesday morning, unless
she decides to come tomorrow.... which would be just fine im ready for whenever
she comes (i think)

2 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

ahhhh hails!! im so dang excited. i cant wait. you are going to be an amazing mama! i cannot wait to meet Miss P. she is going to be a doll. i love you!!!! text me in the hospital if you get bored...ya know.

Alyssa said...

Just heard that you're finally a new momma! Yay! If you need anything let me know...like if you need anyone to hold that cute baby of yours :)