Sunday, December 27, 2009


I just thought this picture was cute!!!
I will be getting some christmas pictures up soon......

HOPE everyone had a great christmas..... On christmas eve
we went over to my grandpas for just a few hours .. ate.. had a
gift exchange and then opened some presents! Preslee got a ear thermometer
and 50 bucks for my " tier fund " ( i asked for new tiers for christmas thats all
i wanted....) and i got slippers - my fav- and socks and a gift card to best buy.

Then on Christmas, we started opening our gifts at like 11 and Preslee got a bouncer chair
from my grandma and i hurried and set it up and put her in it... turned it on and she fell right
to sleep. My dad got her a little school bus toy, for ages 2 and up hahha but its still way cute and she got clothes (lots) and CD's and a dvd...... so she got pretty spoiled by everyone...
i just love christmas, ny dad is so funny, he got me a game from the movie CARS and its a tier game and he stuffed a few of the tiers with money ... for my tier fund he is a clever one!!!! We didnt make it down to chases parents house so im sure we missed alot of fun stuff but we didnt want to take her out and around kids... dr.s orders

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Hillary Beus said...

oh my gosh Hailee she is so stinkin cute... you look so good for just havin a baby gol.. how is everything?

Sierra said...

She is so cute and little! Love it :-)