Tuesday, December 8, 2009

our early christmas present!






Preslee: 6 lbs 4 oz , 18 inch long
12/2/2009
C-sections= worst thing in the world and i dont know
why people would choose to have one... NO fun at all...

So today is the only day i have had time and energy to put
pics up, im walking around and doing alot more now so
chase isnt always doing everything! I feel like a witch bossing
him around, i cant wait until i can do stuff myself so he
isnt going crazy, but he does everything without a problem and
he is the best daddy ever! He loves his little girl, but who
wouldnt love her!!! She sleeps great and hardly ever cries so
im really happy about that, she is just so cute i just want to kiss
her all over.... and i do!!!!

8 comments:

Alyssa said...

Soooo cute Hailee! Sorry you have a hard time though! It's worth it though isn't it :)

Kylee Adam said...

Congrats! She is darling! Just hang in there these next few weeks. Believe me, things will get ALOT better. I want to see her soon!

Alexa Mae said...

Hails! Congrats! she is sooooo dang adorable and beautiful. she looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!! i cannot wait to meet her. i love ya!!

Emily said...

She is absolutely beautiful and I love the name!! Congratulations.

Kelsie said...

she is so dang cute! i agree with al she looks just like you! congrats new mommy! love ya

Steph and Brady said...

Oh she is ADORABLE! I am so sorry that your C-section sucked so bad! I hope you get better quick! Oh just love how tiny she is because they get big WAY too quick. Breckyn was 6lb 4oz when she was born and now she is 2 months and is already almost 11 lbs! Anyways, congratulations to you two. What a sweetheart!

Sierra said...

Hooray! I am so happy for you guys :-) I agree with the C-section thing. Why would anyone CHOOSE to get surgery if you can avoid it?! I'm glad it all went well. I can't wait to see more pictures

Kari said...

Congrats you guys! I swear everyone is having baby girls and they're all little angel babies, sleeping good and hardly crying! We have a little sweetie of our own and are lovin' it! Good luck! So fun to see new parents!