Saturday, August 21, 2010

my cute girl!

Me and Preslee have been enjoying our well MY days off until school starts (wednesday) we have been going on a lot of walks. We have been playing in the grass and on the tramp. Playing in the sewing room , she loves to play with yarn and she loves to climb on everything! We have been going on car rides and getting snow cones with no flavor and eating just the ice. We had a crawling race and she beat me! It killed my knees :) and has been learning a lot and growing SO FAST! I dont want school to start, but at the same time I cant wait! (but i know after a few weeks Ill be counting down to all the days off and vacations we get) like fall break and christmas break ect...





Preslee has the cutest personality but she also has quite the temper! LOVE YOU PRESLEE!!