Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bus driving is a serious deal

So last week was the first day of school and for me driving bus! I got my first full time bus run,and well in the first 2 days i went through 3 different buses..and on the end of the second day some lady decided to try and turn right in front of my big yellow bus...ended up with me laying down some rubber, my bus turning sideways and that lady having a heart attack (not really, but the look on her face looked like she was having one) This week has gone a lot better, my bus is fixed and its been going great. Preslee is getting use to going to my grandmas to get babysat and we are adjusting to our schedules. Preslee is also 9 months old!!! And getting her first top tooth that will be 3. I havent took her to the Dr yet but last week i took her in because she had a cold and she weighed 18.2 lbs she is getting SO big! more to post later and pictures!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

can i just tell you how cute it is that you drive a school bus! you are hard core! i could never deal with that much stress. Way to go girl!

Kari said...

You're a bus driver? Seriously? That is so funny! I bet all the boys will have a crush on you!!